Wednesday 23 January 2013

The date has been set!

So as the final work on my thesis is being completed, I had to spend some time working out a date for my final presentation. February 14, 2013 at 10:30am. At some time in the afternoon in some location within Ångström, I will stand and present the work that I have done. I am excited and a bit nervous. It is also a bittersweet feeling. As wonderful as it is to have finished my work and put the icing on the cake, so to speak, there is a part of me that is going to miss what I have enjoyed the past few years. All things change, and I will always have a fondness for Uppsala and I only hope that the work I have done here will be enough to warrant a future career in astronomy or space physics. Currently I am putting the finishing touches on my thesis based on comments I received from my supervisor, crossing all the t's and dotting all the i's to make sure that the paperwork is completed so I am ready to move on to the next chapter and challenge of my life. Now don't go and think this is the end, I still have three weeks before everything is said and done and it will be a busy time. So keep up, we are at the home stretch but there is always more to do. :) --> ok, so maybe more than a little excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment